The Parisienne — A Savory Option On Your Winter Wedding Ideas List
The Eiffel Tower goes well with this elegant display of imported and domestic cheeses. Munch on crackers and sliced baguettes, garnished with seasonal grapes and berries. They'll melt in your mouth, making your friends and family come back for seconds, thirds, and fourths — (even fifths?). This is the perfect savory dish for your festive event! And one of the best choices to introduce your guests to the delicious catered food that's about to come. (Put this on your winter wedding ideas list!)
Silver Tray Service
- Bruschetta with fresh Roma tomatoes, basil and parmesan cheese
- Chicken Satay skewers with Thai peanut sauce
- Dill rock shrimp salad with capers on Belgian endive spears
- Mesclun Salad with aged balsamic vinaigrette or Traditional Caesar Salad
From the Carvery and Chafers
- Honey Baked Ham studded with cloves and pineapple sauce
- Chicken Electra with wild and tamed mushroom sauce
- Garlic mashed potatoes with roasted garlic
- Seasoned baby carrots with brown sugar and sweet butter
- Assorted rolls and creamery butter
Gourmet Coffee and Tea Service
Want a cup of piping hot, fresh coffee? How about some fragrant tea? We offer you a wide slection of our teas and coffee. And can proudly say that our gourmet coffee is the freshest and up to par with the festive, holiday theme.
While you're at it, make sure to email or call us if you have any questions about our wedding catering, menus, and food options. We're love to provide you more detail about our catering. Overall, our goal for you is that during your special event, you're able to rest, sit back and enjoy delicious food with those you care about. So, contact us so we can learn more on how we can make this happen for you and your party.