The Islander — A Perfect Starter for an Asian Wedding
Our Hawaiian Pineapple Tree, cascading with tropical fruit and berries is a delcious add-on to this Asian wedding catering menu. The sweetness from the tropical fruit and berries pairs well with the savory flavors in the sushi rolls and goat cheese Wonton. Your party will be coming back for many more rounds. Not to mention, it's a delicious introduction to the savory main course that's about to come.
Silver Tray Service
- Assorted Sushi rolls with wasabi-soy dipping sauce
- Chicken Satay skewers with Thai peanut sauce
- Goat Cheese Wonton with raspberry vinaigrette and crème fraiche
- Salad with Asian greens and miso viniagrette
From the Chafers
- Salmon with Cilantro Pesto, fresh ginger and cilantro in a light ginger-soy glaze
- Tri- tip of Beef with tropical barbeque sauce
- Maui Steamed Rice with pineapple and cashew nuts
- Chef’s Grilled or Steamed Vegetable Medley
- Assorted rolls and creamery butter
Gourmet Coffee and Tea Service
Care for a steaming cup of coffee? How about some calming tea? We offer you a variety of tea. And can assure you our gourmet java is the freshest and on par with the beautiful, Asian theme.
If you have any questions about our wedding catering, menus, and food options, contact us. We are morethan happy to provide you more detail. Our overall goal for you is that during your special event, you're able to rest, sit back and enjoy delicious food with those you care about. Drop a line or send an email so we can learn more on how we can make this happen for you and your party.