The Islander — A Tropical Starter for Your Hawaiian Wedding
Our Hawaiian Pineapple Tree, cascading with tropical fruit and berries is a delcious addition to this Hawaiian wedding. The sweetness from the fruit and berries brings out the savory flavors in the chicken spring rolls topped with sweet chili sauce and seared rare Ahi tuna. Your guests will be coming back for many more rounds. Not to mention, it's a delicious introduction to the savory meal that's about to come.
Silver Tray Service
- Chicken Spring Rolls with sweet chili sauce
- Rare seared Ahi Tuna on sesame crackers with wasabi aioli
- Caribbean shrimp with Jamaican jerk sauce
- Oriental Salad of Asian greens, crisp vegetables and miso-ginger vinaigrette
From the Chafers
- Hawaiian Mahi Mahi with ginger-soy glaze and toasted sesame seeds
- Chicken Polynesian with Red and Green Bell Peppers, Sweet Maui
- Onions, and Pineapple Chucks in a Sweet and Sour Sauce
- Maui Steamed Rice with pineapple and cashew nuts
- Chef’s Grilled or Steamed Vegetable Medley
- Assorted rolls and creamery butter
Gourmet Coffee and Tea Service
Coffee? What about some complementary tea? We offer you a wide slection of complementary tea. And can assure you our compelmentary, gourmet coffee is the freshest and up to par with your beautiful, Hawaiian wedding theme. Sip it while enjoying sweet, tropical fruit, as well as after devouring grilled filet Mahi Mahi and Maui steamed rice.
Be sure to email or call us if you have any questions about our wedding catering, menus, food options etc. We're give to provide you more details. Our goal for you is that at your special event, you're able to rest, sit back and enjoy delicious food with those you love and care about. Contact to learn more on how we can make this realty happen for you and your party.