The Islander — A Delicious Addition to an Asian Wedding Theme
Our Hawaiian Pineapple Tree, cascading with tropical fruit and berries is a delcious addition to this Asian wedding catering menu. The sweetness from the fruit and berries brings out the savory flavors in the chicken curry puff. Your guests will be coming back for firsts, seconds, thirds, and fourths. Not to mention, it’s a tasty introduction to the savory meal that’s about to come.
Silver Tray Service
- Coconut Encrusted Prawns
- Vegetarian Samosa
- Chicken Curry Puff
- Cabbage with Cucumbers, Tomatoes and Carrots with Lemon Honey Dressing
From the Chafers
- Chicken Curry with Sliced Onions and Peas
- ‘Lamb Vindaloo roasted with Fresh Herb s and Spices
- Saffron Rice with orange zest, golden raisins and ginger slivers
- Chef’s Medley of Vegetables with Okra
- Assorted rolls and creamery butter
Gourmet Coffee and Tea Service
Do you want a cup of steaming fresh coffee? How about a cup of tea? We provide you a wide slection of tea. And can assure you our delicious, gourmet coffee is fresh and up to par with the beautiful, Indian theme.
Contact us should you have any questions about our wedding catering, menus, and food options. We are happy to provide you more detail. What we want for you is that during your special event, you’re able to rest, sit back and enjoy delicious food with those you care about. Ring or email us so we can learn more on how we can make this happen for you and your party.