The Parisienne — A Savory Meal Choice for Your Elegant Wedding
The Eiffel Tower sets off this elegant display of imported and domestic, delicious cheeses. Eat crackers and sliced baguettes, garnished with seasonal grapes and berries. They'll melt in your mouth, making you and your guests wanting to come back for seconds, thirds, and fourths. This is the perfect savory dish for your elegant wedding! And one of the best choices to introduce your guests to the fine dining that's about to come.
Silver Tray Service
- Chicken Spring Rolls with sweet chili sauce
- Louisiana Blue Crab Cakes with chipotle aioli
- Mesclun Salad with aged balsamic vinaigrette or Traditional Caesar Salad
From the Carvery and Chafers
The Grand Prime Rib of Beef
- Carved to order and served with au jus, creamed horseradish
Salmon Supreme with Whole Grain Mustard Sauce
- Rosemary Potatoes with red new potatoes
- Chef’s Grilled or Steamed Vegetable Medley
- Assorted rolls and creamery butter
Gourmet Coffee and Tea Service
Want a cup of steaming hot java? How about some of our complementary tea? We offer you a wide slection. And can assure you our fresh gourmet coffee is up to par with the Parisienne, elegant theme.
Also, be sure to email or call us if you have any questions about our wedding catering, menus, and food options. We're happy to provide you more information about these and more. Our goal for you is that during your special event, you're able to sit back and enjoy your day, eating delicious food with those you care about. Contact us so we can learn more on how we can make this happen for you and your party.