The Parisienne — A Savory, Delicious Starter for Themed Weddings
The Eiffel Tower gives off this elegant display of imported and domestic cheeses. Choose crackers and sliced baguettes, garnished with seasonal grapes and berries. The savoriness of the domestic cheese pairs well with the sweetness of the seasonal grapes and berries. They’ll melt in your mouth, making you and your guests come back for more. This is the perfect savory starter for themed weddings! And one of the best choices to introduce your guests to the delicious tastes of Mardis Gras styled food that’s about to come.
Silver Tray Service
- Louisiana Blue Crab Cakes with chipotle aioli
- Popcorn Rock shrimp with cajun aioli
- Smoked Andouille sausages with sweet chili sauce
- Cajun Caesar Salad with spicy croutons
From the Chafers
- Blackened tri-tip of beef with Jack Daniel’s barbeque sauce
- ‘Nawlins’ Gumbo with chicken, vegetable and spicy sausage
- Dirty Rice Pilaf
- Chef’s Grilled or Steamed Vegetable Medley
- Assorted rolls and creamery butter
Gourmet Coffee and Tea Service
Want a cup of warm coffee? How about some delightful tea? We offer you an assortment of complementary tea. And can assure you our compelmentary, gourmet coffee is the freshest and up to par with beautiful, Mardi Gras themed weddings. Sip it while enjoying domestic starter cheeses, as well as after devouring ‘Nawlins’ Gumbo and dirty rice pilaf.
Be sure to call us if you have any questions about our wedding catering, menus, and food options. We’re happy to provide you with more information. Our goal for you is that during your wedding day, you’re able to rest, sit back and enjoy delicious food with those you love and care about. Don’t hesitate to contact us so we can learn more on how we can make this happen for you and your party.