Booking an amazing photographer is no guarantee of getting amazing wedding photos. And I’m not talking about the quality of the photographer, or the lighting and shadow of your venue and the position of the sun.
Only one thing stands between your photographer and stunning wedding photos:
I don’t mean to sound harsh, but I want you to know the importance of being yourself and having a grand time on your wedding day. All the makeup and hairspray in the world won’t mean anything if, deep down, you aren’t feeling amazing.
So let’s look at some tips that’ll leave you stress free and feeling good on your big day.[/vc_column_text][fancy-ul icon_type=”font_icon” icon=”icon-camera” color=”Accent-Color”]
- Get a manicure for your fiancee. You would hate to find out too late that you should have got this done! Your future husband may protest, but getting his nails done will make for a stunning photograph of your hands with rings on it.
- Vaseline on the teeth. I definitely recommend trying this out beforehand to see if you’re comfortable with it! Apparently, this is a trick from beauty pageants: some vaseline on the front of your teeth will keep your teeth shiny. On top of that, it will keep you from accidentally closing your lips.
- Consider hiring a makeup artist. Specifically one who works with models! If you’re worried about how you and your bridesmaids’ makeup will translate into a photograph, this is a great idea.
- Make sure to get your beauty sleep. If you get plenty of rest on the day of the wedding, the pictures will show a relaxed and beautiful you.
- Don’t hold the bouquet above waist height! You would hate to cover up the gorgeous dress of your dreams.
- Eat plenty on the day of your wedding. Not only will you have more fun and get your money’s worth, but you’ll fill out your dress and look great.
- Not every photo needs posing. Let the genuine moments of your wedding show through in the photography instead of staging every shot. Plus, fabricating every scene and trying to command the obedience of your guests will only add unneeded stress.
- Above all, just have fun and be yourself. Photographs say that if you radiate with a fun and positive aura, you’ll see it in the photographs.