The Islander — A Tasty and Tropical Addition to Your Hawaii Wedding
Our Hawaiian Pineapple Tree, cascading with tropical fruit and berries is a delcious addition to this Hawaii wedding. The tanginess from the fruit and berries brings out the savory flavors in the coconut prawns and orange-mustard dipping sauce. Your guests will be in line for firsts, seconds, thirds, and fourths. Not to mention, it's a great introduction to the savory meal that's about to come.
Silver Tray Service
- Cucumber tower filled with Ahi Poke
- Coconut prawns with orange-mustard dipping sauce
- Japanese chicken yakitori skewers
- Hawaiian cole slaw with crisp scallions, carrots, ginger and soy-ginger dressing
From the Chafers
- Your selection of Traditional smoked Kalua Pork simmering in soy-ginger marinade OR Asian Style Whole Roasted Pig with crackling and plum-ginger sauce
- Grilled Filet of Mahi Mahi with teriyaki sesame glaze
- Pineapple Fried rice with vegetables and cashew nuts
- Chef’s Grilled or Steamed Vegetable Medley
- Hawaiian Sweet rolls and creamery butter
Gourmet Coffee and Tea Service
Want a cup of fresh, hot coffee? How about some hot, delicious tea? We offer you a wide slection of complementary teas. And can assure you our compelmentary, gourmet coffee is the freshest and up to par with the beautiful, Hawaiian theme. Sip it while enjoying sweet, tropical fruit, as well as after devouring grilled filet Mahi Mahi and pineapple fried rice.
Be sure to send an email or call us if you have any questions about our wedding catering, menus, and food options. We'd love to help you out, and provide you with more details. The goal for you is that at your special event, you're able to sit back and enjoy delicious food with those you love and care about. Give us a ring so we can learn more on how we can make this happen for you and your party.